Oct 21, 2009

New Beginnings

What do you know, I started a new blog! Again...

I love my other blog 'Silly Mommy' and it gives me a chance to blog about the simple things occurring in my life. They're the kind of posts that other lovely parents across the 'net like to read and support. Moving, children, womanly stuff... the list goes on.

But more and more I've found myself internally (figuratively, of course!) torn. I want to post and talk about religious and political topics, but 'Silly Mommy' just never seemed appropriate. I figured, why the hell not create a different blog, one where I can actually post these things that I want and still have a separate space for my "feel good" parenting/family topics? So that's exactly what I did... and that's probably why you're here. This is brand new to me (having an Atheist blog, not writing in general which I've done a lot of) so bear with me as I'm suddenly feeling the pressure to post a few things tonight! I just don't know what to start with...

0 comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us